These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site. By accessing or using any part of this web site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should refrain from using the web site. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. All amendments will be posted on this page, and your use of this web site after such amendments have been posted will constitute your agreement to the Terms and Conditions as amended. You should therefore check these Terms and Conditions every time you visit this web site. All references in this web site to these “Terms and Conditions” shall mean these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time and posted on this web site.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to ZANE.
Disclaimer and Liability
The content on this web site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not make any representations or warranties whatsoever and hereby disclaim all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to you including but not limited on the following:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, completeness, Correctness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose of the content of this web site;
- that the content available in this web site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or rectified, or that this web site and the server is and will be free of all viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros and/or other harmful elements. We do not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site, including but not limited to any damage or loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site.
Exception to Disclaimer
This disclaimer set out in these Terms and Conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
Copyright in this web site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Except as expressly authorised by these Terms and Conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site; without our written permission.
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the ™ or ® symbol is a registered trademark. All trademarks, service marks and logos used in this web site are our property or that of third party proprietors. No licence or right is granted for your use of any of the trademarks, service marks or logos without our prior written consent or that of the relevant third party proprietor. In the event that we grant you a limited licence to use any of our trademarks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trademarks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this web site).
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited, provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this web site.
Linked Web Sites
This web site may contain links to other web sites (“linked web sites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites. Our links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Links from Other Web Sites
Caching and links to, and the framing of this web site or any part(s) thereof or any of the contents of this web site are prohibited. In no circumstances are we considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this web site or any part(s) thereof or any of the contents of this web site. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaim any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this web site.
Availability and Termination of Access
We reserve our right to change, alter, modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue all or any of the contents of this web site, at any time and without prior notice for any reason whatsoever.
Access to this web site may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.