- ZANE compiles this information into a statistical aggregate and uses this information for internal business and administrative purposes which includes improving our products and service offerings, and enhancing our customer service level.
- ZANE will use your personal data from time to time to send you notices about special information, new programmes, and other similar information.
- ZANE will not reveal customer information to any external organisation unless required by law.
- ZANE does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- ZANE understands and respects the privacy of individuals. Personal information is collected with your consent. The purpose for collecting this information varies depending upon your request and might include:
◦ helping us to improve our service to you;
◦ processing your enquiry;
◦ informing you of upcoming events;
◦ updating your records in our databases;
◦ purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
• While the supply of the information by you is voluntary, if you cannot provide or do not wish to provide the information sought, ZANE may be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
• Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal information will be so protected, ZANE cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
ZANE reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.